It is the Statutory Council on Blindness' (SCOB) mission to make recommendations to the Department of Health Services and to any other state agency regarding services affecting the blind and visually impaired of Wisconsin. This page documents the recommendations the Council has made each year along with follow-up responses to those recommendations.
- Recommendations to the Business Enterprise Program (BEP) (PDF, 116 KB)
- Recommendations to the Department of Transportation (PDF, 71 KB)
- Recommendations to the Small Business Administration (PDF, 33 KB)
- Recommendations to the Business Enterprise Program (BEP) and BEP Response (PDF, 186 KB)
- Letter to Federal Ways and Means Committee Regarding SSI Overpayments (PDF, 78 KB)